COVID-19/Novel Coronavirus Update
As COVID-19 responses continue to evolve across the country, so do we. Prime Diagnostic Imaging wants to assure you that we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure the safety of your patients, as well as our staff. We are all in this together, and as healthcare providers we hold a special responsibility to respond and act during this time.
Our team at Prime is working diligently to continue gathering information on COVID-19 and to put in place necessary safety measures. As of now, we are enforcing the following:
- Increased Patient Screening – As of Monday, March 16th, we began screening, isolating and triaging patients who are symptomatic. We are doing this over the phone before patients arrive at our clinics, as well as in person upon patient arrival.
- All patients are having their temperature taken prior to entering our clinics.
- Should a patient register a temperature above 100.4 degrees, they will be instructed to consult with their Primary Care Physician, and we will work to reschedule.
- Patients displaying COVID-19 related symptoms are being masked/gloved, seated in a separate waiting area, and treated with utmost precaution.
- These measures are not only to protect potentially ill patients themselves, but also our healthy patients and our staff.
- Electronic Patient Forms – Whenever possible, we are encouraging patients to fill out their paperwork electronically to avoid hands-on contact with shared office supplies such as clipboards, pens, and papers. Patient forms may be found here.
Please be aware that beginning March 24th and until further notice, our clinics will be open on a restricted hours and days schedule for essential medical care. Our team is constantly monitoring recommendations from the CDC and local authorities, and will update our policies and procedures as needed.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 214-341-8770. We are so thankful to serve each and every patient, and we look forward working through this unprecedented challenge together.
Prime Diagnostic Imaging